Web Payment Software is a simple and affordable e-commerce solution for any business. But if you’re brand new to e-commerce, you might be a little overwhelmed with the whole process. There are so many different options — where do you begin? Lets take a couple minutes to break it down.
You’ve probably seen the term “merchant account” everywhere. But what is it? It’s just a bank account that will allow your business to accept credit cards. Choosing a merchant account can get really, really confusing. At Web Payment Software, you do need a merchant account, but we take the pain out of getting one. We team up with the nation’s top payment processors to get you the best rates, quick turn around times, and great customer service. Assuming proper documentation is provided, you’ll have your merchant account in as soon 48 hours.
Once you have your merchant account, you’ll be able to use all of Web Payment Software’s features. Our software adheres to Payment Card Industry-Data Security Standards, otherwise known as PCI-DSS. So rest assured, your credit card data is protected under the toughest security standards in existence.
We offer a comprehensive suite of payment tools on one platform, for one merchant account, for one very low price. When you use Web Payment Software, these are the ways you can accept money.
1. Payment Pages: Ever need an online payment website template for an event, donation, products, invoice, etc.? That’s where payment pages come in handy. Payment pages are hosted on Web Payment Software’s secure serves, which takes the hassle out of being PCI complaint.
2. Payment Gateway: The online payment gateway is like the point of sale terminal is in a physical location. It will process cards, verify them, then accept or decline them. Our gateway fee is half of what Authorize.net charges.
3. Virtual Terminal: If you ever need to accept a payment from the phone, the virtual terminal has you covered. It will turn any computer with an internet connection into a virtual terminal. You can even use it on a mobile device.
4. Mobile Payments: Accept credit card payments on the go! This card reader plugs into the bottom of your iOS device. You can call us for more info regarding prices.
5. Recurring Payments: Tired of sending invoices? Well, Web Payment Software will let you send recurring payments! Your buyer will get billed on a fixed schedule.
We offer a lot of bang for the buck, and our rates are much lower than the competition. If you check out our pricing sheet, one thing you’ll notice is a 2.25% – 2.7% + $.25 each transaction fee. Since that price ranges a little, how do you know what yours will be? Some credit card transactions are riskier than others (AKA “non-qualified transactions), so the bank assesses a higher processing fee. Non-qualified transactions are usually because of failing address verification, no CVV verification, the nature of the products sold, etc.
So there you have it – a little breakdown on getting started with Web Payment Software. Any questions? Feel free to contact us.